Regulations and Laws on Military Draft Registration (Selective Service) by State

Driver’s License Linked to Registration? No.

Registration Linked to Access to Higher Education? Yes, must be registered to receive state financial aid.

State Employment? No.

Massachusetts General Laws Part I Title II Chapter 15A Section 16 specifies that any male applicant for state financial aid or loans for higher education who is required to register will need to certify that he is registered. (Enacted 1984)